Our Islamic Shari’ah compliant current account takes care of your day-to-day banking essentials, offering the services you would expect – without compromising your principles.
It allows you the peace of mind of depositing your money in a bank, with the reassurance that Barwa Bank is not investing your money in activities that contravene Shari’ah principles. Like all our accounts, the Barwa Bank Current Account is approved by our Shari’ah Supervisory Committee.
Our current account allows you to deal with your daily banking requirements, be it paying bills, taking cash out or writing cheques, effortlessly and efficiently.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Free debit card and cheque book
- Immediate access to funds at our branches, through our network of ATMs, or by direct account transfer to another bank account
- Deposits may be made by cash, cheque or direct account transfer
- Funds deposited will be administered in accordance with Shari’ah principles
- Direct Debit and money transfer facilities
- Regular statements
- Easy managing of your account via our automated telephone banking service 24/7, online or SMS banking
- Dedicated Relationship Managers for Premium Customers
OPEN A BARWA BANK CURRENT ACCOUNT
To complete the account opening process personally visit any of our branches with the following documents:
- Original Passport with valid Work Permit/ Residence and Qatar ID issued by Ministry of Interior (Expatriates)
- Qatar ID issued by Ministry of Interior (Nationals)
- Salary Transfer Letter
- Introduction Letter from Employer
Please click here to view Banking Services Agreement terms and conditions
For more information please call our 24-hour Customer Service Centre on 800 8555 or visit our main branch on Grand Hamad Street.
24 Hour Customer Care
Contact us at any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.