Constructed Properties Finance
If you need to move, have found your dream home or extended your family, at Barwa Bank we can help you finance your new home with a finance plan that is fully approved by our Shari’ah Supervisory Committee.
At Barwa Bank, we offer a simple solution for all your home finance needs. With us, the option of buying the right house and paying its price in conformity with Islamic law has never been easier.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Ready property finance for Qatar Nationals and expatriates
- High Finance Amount and Tenure
- Attractive fees and floating rates linked to Qatar Central Bank rates
- Financing major developers and projects
- Easy application process, with approval in less than 24 hours after submitting your application and documents
- Fully transparent transaction with low processing fees and no additional charges
- No hidden costs.
KEY DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- Completed House Finance Application Form
- Expatriates: Copy of Passport with valid residence permit
- Copy of ID card for Qatari nationals
- Salary transfer undertaking for salaried individuals
- Copy of CR with signatory card and Article of Association for self-employed.
- 6 month original Bank Statement for new customers only
- Valid property quotation addressed to Barwa Bank
- Copy of Financed Title Deed or Sales & Purchase agreement for Apartments
- Current property Owner ID and If the property is against a liability in another bank then valid liability letter
- Life and Property Takaful Coverage
For further details please refer to the FAQs section.
To apply for our Home Finance, please call our 24-hour Customer Service Centre on 800 8555 or visit our main branch on Grand Hamad Street.
24 Hour Customer Care
Contact us at any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.