Faseel High Profit Savings Account
The Faseel High Profit Savings Account is a totally unique, Shari’ah-compliant account. It allows you to set aside money for a future purchase or unexpected financial setback. Historically, our high profit savings accounts have offered one of the highest profit rates in Qatar! View historic profit rates here.
Check out our most recent addition to our savings accounts portfolio: Faseel High Net-worth Individual Account!
The following terms and conditions apply:
- Only one Faseel Saving Account is permitted per customer.
- The minimum balance required for the account is 10,000 QAR. If this is not maintained, profit rate will be reduced to our regular savings account profit rate.
- More than one (1) withdrawal (any mode of transaction including retail transaction at any retail store through POS) in a month will also result in a reduction of profit rate to our regular savings account profit rate.
- Profit is payable on deposits of 2 million QAR or less in a month only. Deposits in excess of 2 million QAR will earn profit only for 2 million QAR.
- Profit on Faseel Saving Account for a month is calculated on minimum balance of the month and is paid every month.
- The Account is provided with a Debit Card; withdrawals and deposits can be made from/to the Account.
- Withdrawal may only be made by using special stationery or ATM cards (with PIN number) provided by the Branch. Unless arranged otherwise, over-the-counter withdrawal will be permitted only to the accountholder(s) on personal application and identification.
- Faseel Savings Account is an account in which the deposited funds are invested on the unrestricted Mudaraba basis. These investments are approved by Barwa Bank Shari’ah Supervisory Board. The Branch shall have the right to perform any acts, which it deems fit to achieve the interest of both parties.
For more information or to see if you qualify for Prestige Banking at Barwa Bank, please get in touch with our 24-hour Customer Service Centre on 800 1111.
Learn more about our other Savings Accounts: